I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things . I consider them rubbish, that i may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Thursday, October 21, 2010

5k run day!



Well, I am finally getting some progress done here. Yea! I have some pictures from the Susan Komen 5k run day. We got up so early that day to get in Virginia Beach at 7:30am. It was all worth it!


I wrote my moms name on my back where you could show who you were running for.


I had my shirt and the kids shirt's custom made before the run. It was soooo windy and cold that early morning in Virginia Beach that we had to wear warm clothes. The front of my shirt said "my mom is a survivor.I run for her" .

Dillon and Mia out in the burr burr cold supporting mom and nani.

There were like millions of people at the start line you could not even start to run until about 4 min into the run. It was great!

My photographer "Ryan" got some interesting pictures of me as i crossed the finish line. I teased him a lot afterwords calling Paparazzi Ryan. It was like he was hiding to get my picture? Still love ya babe.

We love you nani!

Dillon participated in the kids "dash for the cure race" he did very well of course! He had lots of fun too.

We all had a great time and enjoyed some good family time. We wished Nani was there to be with us but, we loved supporting the cause that helped us still have her to love for a loonngg time.God's blessings Nani! Amo.

No comments:

Post a Comment