I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things . I consider them rubbish, that i may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Here comes the fall decor.




Love, Love to decorate for fall. It leaves your house with just a cozy feeling all around. I have things that i always take out of storage to re-deco but... there is always room for a trip down to TJ maxx, Ross and Jo-anns to pick up some new goodies. Happy fall decorating. Go ahead go pumpkin crazy its only once a year.




Above the fire place mantel area i put a couple of fall topiary trees. Right next to my famous saying. H.T.H.I (had to have it!) TJ-maxx.

Mr. Francois Bunny has gone shopping for a funky little gourd. Dillon picked it out a the local grocery store. I think i have seen them a Wal-mart.



I picked this expandable hat rack at the thrift store for only .50 cents! Hot Dog! I wanted a little coat and backpack rack for the kids. This was perfect in color and it went nicely right next to the garage door. Oh, and it looks so cute and the kiddie height. Yea! thrift stores .





No comments:

Post a Comment