I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things . I consider them rubbish, that i may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh for the love of chocolate!



In complete, absolutely no guilt, in love with chocolate. Not just chocolate but, cupcakes that are chocolate too! So , of course I had to break down and make a few . One for you, two for me.... he he.
These turned out soo good and I always use egg whites instead of the whole egg to make them extra fluffy. You have always got to put cream cheese frosting on them for the yumo factor.There is nothing like the warm smell of chocolate cupcakes roaming through the house. I think I need to make brownies next! must keep the love alive around here. Lord knows chocolate will do it for me.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie BauernschmidtFebruary 7, 2011 at 5:38 PM

    What is life without Chocolate?? They look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete