I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things . I consider them rubbish, that i may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The things of Love.

Well.. had a few technical difficulties in the past days but "my love" fixed it right up for me. Since this is romantical week I thought I could list some of the things that bring my heart to just burst with warmly love. I know you probably have your own list too! maybe you could go over your list to remind yourself of all that cozy's your heart.

!. Ryan
2. Dillon And Mia
3. chocolate brownies
4. vanilla candles
5.strung up twinkly lights.
6.fireplaces
7. a warm cup of coffee.
8.a cottage by the beach.
9. watching Pride and Prejudice to see Mr. Darcy walk through the mist! ahh. it never gets old.

P.S

I loove this movie. Be prepared though, bring lots of kleenex!!! you never know what you have till it's gone.

2 comments:

  1. Melanie BauernschmidtFebruary 7, 2011 at 5:34 PM

    Ohhhh Janine....You and Kylie are my "soul" sisters. I would have the same list except for the family names, pumpkin candles and a cottage in the mountains. I do heart me some Mr. Darcy!! I miss seeing you!! We had a great time over at your house that day. Love, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add that I too am a hopeless romantic....it never stops!!

    ReplyDelete