I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things . I consider them rubbish, that i may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Carving .

I am just doing some catching-up so, bear with me. Did I mention that I am very aware of my time management struggle! One day I will just be allllll caught up that I won"t know what to do with myself. I am just waiting for that day! We carved our pumpkins for fall time fun! Hope you enjoy.


Mia and mom picked out our pumpkin and Daddy and Dillon tag teamed on theirs. Go ladies!

Mia got her first feel of the gooey insides. She actually really wasn't bothered by it at all. That's my girl!


Daddy and Dillon started on their design. Ryan is an amazing at art and drawing so therefore I declared the competition unfair. I really have no gift of drawing so Mia and I just went for pretty
.


Yea! Finally done and it was a success! We all had a good time and they are ready to display. You guys did a fabulous job.

No comments:

Post a Comment