I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things . I consider them rubbish, that i may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Harvest Day!

Well, We had a good time at the church's Harvest festival. Dillon went as (of course) a dinosaur. Not no ordinary dinosaur Mom he was a Carnasaurous . Hope i spelled that right? He was so proud and cute. Mia was my beautiful Snow White and she just was so lovely.

Mia i think just felt so fancy that day that she was actually enjoying getting her picture taken. Well, of course don't all of us ladies feel a little glow when we put on a pretty dress. Run with it my bella!
Arrrr! my handsome dino -Dillon. I am so glad he finally got to be what he loves so much.



Mia was digging for treasure at one of the festivals games. She found a pretty blue ring to match her outfit!


It was her first time in a bouncy! It was so fun to watch as these little puffs of mini princesses and butterflies bounce around in there. She loved it of course.

We had such a good time that when our church's festival was done we went to another one. We are festival crashers.


Dillon did this inflatable race with this other boy. It was crazy because, there was this wall at the end that they had to climb up. I was yelling at Dillon to use the rope to pull himself up but, he literally scaled the wall like a lizard it was kind of weird(spider man). Good times


No comments:

Post a Comment