I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things . I consider them rubbish, that i may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sharing some yummies!

Here are just a couple things you have to go buy and try.

I found these at Trader Joes one day. You can find them in the freezer section. Oh my goodness!
They are not at what you think when you buy them. I was pleasantly surprised. It is ice cream but, it has a soft pillow like feel on the outside. They are sooo yummy. I think they come in two other flavors also: green tea,chocolate. Go on go get them.

Love Trader Joes! So far all of their mixes are soo good. I could not wait till this one came out for the season too. I made it into a bundt cake and it was so yummy with powder sugar on top. It also makes the house smell very cozy.


So far these have been my two favorite candles that i have burned for the season. You can get them at Walmart and they are only$5.00. hot dog! Sometimes the inexpensive candles do not really smell but, these are lovely. Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment