I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things . I consider them rubbish, that i may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Sunday, February 13, 2011

And the winner is.......

Yea! we have a winner! "briceinice" my lovely blogger follower. It pays sometimes to be a follower in life(only this one time). She is a quick one and, that is just like your mother said "ya know the early bird gets the worm" and in this case the surprise romantical package. Now, now nobody go crying your little romantical heart-out. Save it for a good movie for goodness sakes. Plus, I will be doing more in the future. So I hope you enjoy your sweet gift as it arrives at your door and thanks for following . Come-on! lets go chase some more picket-fence dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment