I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things . I consider them rubbish, that i may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring Style?

So spring is supposedly easing its way to this town (very slowly). Oh how this girl longs for some sunshine days. I was wondering, it seems that every-time this time of year comes around I get the inspiration to get a spring style. It is like I try to think ahead what my theme or spring mood will be this year? Of course my children are by birthright dragged into moms crazy notions and ideas also. I have to think of them too! Just to pick everyones brain and wondering if you do the same. Does going to the store and seeing all the rows of yummy flip-flops bring the creative juices flowing? Do you also change your house decor for the spring time ? I am inching to do all these things and wondered what you are thinking of too? Let me know and lets do some spring swapping.

1 comment:

  1. I got pastel purple nails with butterflies on them.. That's as far as my spring fever has got. Can't wait to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete