I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things . I consider them rubbish, that i may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Feet!



Ok, so i love shoes. what girl does not? right? But there are just some some shoes that just make me feel happy that day. Some days you just say well.. what shoes go with this outfit? and then there are those some days when you just want your shoes to make you have happy feet no matter what out fit it is. My favorite shoes by far are flip flops. Simple ones not too flashy flashy but not trashy,trashy either. The simplicity of just slipping-on and going is just the right way to wear shoes plus, you get to have lovely toe polish too. Now we are (hopefully) coming to the end of this cold winter and swinging right into spring I have some flip flop daydreaming in my mind. For now, my little ballet flats and boots are the shoes for me. I hope you love your shoes too and find a pair that makes you look down and smile for just a little bit of happy feet!

I love polka dots! there is just something about a ton of mini dots that give you that1950's nostalgia feeling. These definitely give me happy feet.


These ones I call my Tiffany shoes. they are my new favorite find, by that I mean Janine's Thrift to treasure find. I love to thrift store shop it gives my little heart thrills. $2.50 Talbots shoes. yep. don't cry outloud...keep it up inside,learn how to hiiide yourr feeelings...... he he. got to love a bargain.

2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a pretty pair of shoes? :) Love both pairs, and they look comfy, too... a must for me!
    Thank you so much for your sweet visit at my blog... much appreciated!! :)
    Have a great week!
    ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping in.I hope to see you back soon . Looking to you for some new (yet old) spring deco inspiration. great day. blessings
    Janine

    ReplyDelete