I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things . I consider them rubbish, that i may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cathedral Candles.





So ... finished trying to figure out how to beautify these dollar tree candles I found. I had seen some pictures in some Romantic homes mag and liked the idea of the vintage sheet music.So I printed off some from the "Graphics Fairy" on the web and with a little mod podge and rub on transfers ...Wa-La! Now run down to the "tree" and get some. I think I will try to put them on a shelf in the Master bedroom? how pretty.


2 comments:

  1. Love how they turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out so cute! I always see those and wonder what I can do with them. Now I know!

    ReplyDelete